SOLO Infrared Thermometer
Free Shipping in Canada on Orders over $99.
- Infrared Thermometer, Buy 1 Get 1 Free. Use Code: THERMOSALE at checkout
- This digital medical forehead thermometer has all international requirements, it is Lab Tested, FDA, and CE Certified
- LCD display non contact infrared forehead thermometer for adults and childer
- Easy to use with readings in less than 2 seconds
- This thermometer has 12 temperature memory for easy recall
- This non contact infrared thermometer has a ℉ / ℃ switch
- This compact infrared thermometer has a temperature test range of: 33-45 ℃
- This thermometer has a working voltage of: 2.3-3.6V
- Medical Standard PP Material
- PPE Burlington, Available Today!
- 2 AAA Batteries Required (Not Included)
- Ships from Canada
What are the Benefits of an Infrared Thermometer?
This provides a contact-free way to quickly and accurately assess body temperature for both adults and children
What is the difference between an Infrared Thermometer vs Digital Thermometer?
The main difference between an infrared thermometer and a digital thermometer is that the readings from an infrared thermometer is much faster than a digital thermometer. The SOLO non-contact infrared thermometer reads termpatures in less than 2 seconds.
What are Infrared Thermometers used for?
- Infrared thermometers for humans
- Infrared thermometers for surfaces